Furniture stuck in Inventory - Invalid Transaction or Cannot drop mission Items

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: SophieKai

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Karpathenburg

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I moved all my furniture from my Storage Shed to my inventory to move it to a different town. Now I can’t get it out of my Inventory. When I try to move it using Store All arrow, it says “Invalid Transaction”. When I try to move it one at a time, it says “Cannot drop Mission Items”

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Takes up my Inventory weight

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
4 Likes

I’m also having this issue and can’t put any of it on the market either.

There is a work around. If you have a house, place it in the house and then pick it up. it will then be stored in the bank.

This was added to stop an item duplication bug.

Really hope they make furniture/trophies tradeable again soon. All my crafting is halted since I can not get my armorer trophies back. :confused:

You aware of any news on a fix for putting furniture up on the market?

I have no idea. At this point, I only put trophies i make in the bank. i have 20 different junk furniture items in my inventory because the work around is a pain.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.