GA bugs or unrefined mechanics

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: iDarkStar
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bentusle and Oceana
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: There numerous Great Axe bugs in my opinion but the main ones I’ve noticed, it seems-
    Maelstroms Reprieves animation is larger than the hitbox.

Whirlwind which was designed to have grit stops the whirlwind channel when the player would be staggered. They do not staggered but the WW stops.

Gravity well doesn’t always double pop while the insatiable gravity well perk is on gear

Charge recognizes allies as enemies as well and automatically sliced and stops charge when running into an ally, not just enemies.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: it really makes OPR annoying. Great Axe isn’t bad by any means but having dodge a group of allies, missing Maelstroms when they’re not dodging and gravity not giving the double pop highly effects certain situations where I could have or should have lived or caught someone out. Whirlwinds cast stopping on any stagger rather than having true grit makes it still very unviable.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I am on my phone but I will try to add a video later.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just test AOE on Maelstrom compared to animation.
    Charge a teammate and watch it cast early.
    Get hit by a heavy attack during whirlwind while you have, “grit.”
    I notice no damage numbers for the second pop on Gravity Well.
1 Like

Alright. Good talk.

GA has many problems, a lot of weapons have many problems. Still only 4 abilities worth taking in GA, as well as talents

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.