GAME BREAKING - Entering House Softlock

• What is your character name in New World: Commander Zavala
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Fusang
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Went to view a house, went in and tried to leave but the screen would start dimming to show me leaving but never puts me out of the house. No Recall or fast travel will work to get me out as it disables fast travel for me to get out. No matter what I do, I cannot play the game.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Softlocked, no way to leave the house. Can’t play the game as no actions are allowed to made.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just walked into a house inside settlement and the rest is history.

Please this is game-breaking and I don’t want to have to create a brand new character just to play.

I’ve experienced the same issue, I think a lot of others have/will too.
On one of the forum pages someone mentioned that relogging was a solution for them.

I recommend you not going into house previews anymore until there is a fix to this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.