Game completely broken upon launch

• What is your character name in New World: Lucky1

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Game completely broken upon launching. When I launched the game it said I wasn’t connected to internet then it told me that I was already connected to a session + I could see my level xp bar in the main menu. I relaunched the game again and it told me again that I was already connected to a session. I then relaunched for a third time and finally got in-game but couldn’t do anything because the ui was overlayed over everything, I couldn’t view items in my inventory or scrap them, had a random empty storage shed page opening when I moved around and wasn’t even near one, couldn’t open any of the player menus and had to alt f4 to get out of the game. On the fourth launch of the game everything worked fine again.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Couldn’t play the game at all.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes after I relaunched the game for the 4th time.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: No

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.