Game crashes every 2 min eu server

After all this going on in eu you destroyed the game, all day game freezes after 2 min playing then crashes. Never had issues with crashes in any game even with nw.
server- Hellheim

9 Likes

Same on Baltica.

2 Likes

In their post in the official forums they wrote this :

““The trading post contracts take longer to address than character or company data. In the interest of time, while the trading post database is being restored we have made the trading post unavailable until that operation is complete.””

Maybe they are running the script on the trading post whilst the servers are live and slowing everyone down?
Just guessing here as lag hasnt really ever been an issue

oh man… what a relief … i thought it was only me and that my Graphics card is dying…

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

same

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

yeah I expect it to be due to live tinkering of the AH, buy/sell orders…

3 Likes

same here

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

11 Likes

same here

4 Likes

10 minutes ive crashed 5 times … unistalling for now since steam wont refund me… honestly? fuck this company.

4 Likes

do you now how many hours of the game needed for refund?

Same here, i was about format my Pc. Happy to know in not alone

1 Like

Same issue here - drivers are up to date, windows is up to date, integrity of game files is checked, i cant log and when i am able to log i get “game is not responding every 3-5 minutes”.

Any DEV update on this? I am pretty sure this is a game issue since a lot of people are having this issue. Please update us asap!

1 Like

What? When did this start? I just played 2 hours straight a few hours ago without issues in EU :thinking:

are you playing on high pop server?

I’m not.
Tbh there is no high pop server anymore xDD

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face:

1 Like