Game crashes since last patch

• What is happening?
    Since last patch every time I try to launch the game I get BSOD. The message showed there varies between: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANLDED, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANLDED and KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION.

Specs

• GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X 6G
  • CPU - i7-6700K 4.00 GHz
  • MB - ASUS Z170-A ATX
  • MEM - CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200mhz
  • OS - Windows 10 (updated)

I managerd to make it work using fix no. 5 (Increasing my virtual memory) but loading times are awful. Please fix this asap

Hello @Bodam

I’m sorry about the issue regarding the game crash. Thank you for letting us know that you are able to play the game. I will relay this issue to the devs about the high loading time for further investigation. I also request you to mention the troubleshooting steps that you have already tried.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Have a great one. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was having the same issue, multiple BSOD’s over and over. To the point that I thought my ram was bad. Crazy thing that solved it, is installing FortNite form Epic. After doing a 4 pass with MeMTest I wanted to see if my Graphics card was going bad. but FN stated that DirectX needed to be updated, but after that it Fixed all BSOD errors.

I was on WIN 11 and did everything you did as well, then went to Win 10 Fresh and got the same problems. Also Microsoft update showed DirectX had no updates before installing FN.

After that update fixed it 100% no crashes since.

2 Likes