Game crashes unexpectedly

Hi,

My game suddenly crashes when I am in my own house at Everfall, Delos. From then on, it will crash at the loading page after I select my main character. But there is no problem when I create another character on a new server. I am not sure if there is any bug to do with the house? Sometimes my character will hang when I am in it previously. Please help! Or maybe move me out of the house.

Hello Doechii,

Thank you so much for your report in our Forums about this constant crash after you adquire Everfall’s house. (∩◕‿◕)⊃━☆゚

First, For this specific issue with your main character I want to check with you the troubleshooting related with the AGS files that are linked within New World:

1. Windows + R type in %APPDATA%
  2. Go to Local and Roaming (Both files will include an AGS file) and open them.
  3. Rename the AGS sub-folder ‘‘New World’’ to something different like ‘’_New World"
  4. This will refresh the cache files within New World.
  5. Restart your PC.
  6. Re-launch New World.

If the problem keeps happening, I’d suggest you to please help us escalate your case including your logs to the developer’s team contacting Amazon Games Customer Support using the link below; Keep handy the following information:

• Character Name.
  • Region.
  • World / Server.
  • Logs.
  • This Forum post.
  • To find the logs:
  • Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I will keep tracking your case if the troubleshooting worked for you or if you needed to submit the web ticket for the dev’s team to help you out of the house. (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM

game crash/gpu crahed on loading page (after char selection) is pretty often in this game…
trash code right there…

I’ve contacted Amazon Games, and they have escalated the matter to the Dev team. In the meanwhile, I will play on the new server.

1 Like

Thank you so much Doechii for confirming you’ve escalated the issue via Web Ticket.

I will pending for any other update you have with this issue.

Thanks again and I hope to see in Aeternum without any crashing issues soon. :world_map:

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.