Game Freeze after patch October 19th/20th, 2022

• What is your character name in New World: TormoZa

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Barri

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: game freeze , but i can listen game sounds and my team voice.

• Is this a bug? bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: game freeze

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Alt+F4

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    New World 2022.10.21 - 04.08.22.12.mp4 on Vimeo

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

• When did this happen? after today patch ( this patch )

3 Likes

yeah what is going on? I’ve had 20+ (including some hard locking my entire PC) crashes since the past. I can’t even get into the game now.

5900x
32gb
most current bios, windows, drivers

Encountered same issue, bump for solution!

same, multiple times there is a short “stutter” n then game freeze.
Before the update it ran smoothly, no crashes at all. now multiple times a day.

During fighting animations this happens alot, when just gathering it can happen but not as often.

ply not much of a help to find the error ;S

I’ve been looking for days for a potential solution to random freezes and game shutdowns.

For me, even though I can run any games without any problem, New World is the only one having this issue.

The thing that seems to be working so far is either increasing the RAM voltage or disabling XMP/DOCP… For some reason, NW makes the default XMP/DOCP settings unstable. Running without DOCP wasn’t an option for me, so I increase the default voltage from 1.35 to 1.38. Stable so far.

Hope it helps!

re installed NW - didnt help

Hi @morteza.mirhoseini, @Rivaa, @morteza.mirhoseini, @FrostyDarius, @SchlitzBull

Hope you are doing well!

I’m so sorry for the problem you are having with the game freezing after the patch,

I would like to share with you some troubleshooting steps you can try for fix this problem,

Here is the link:

If the problem persist once you have done with all the steps, please contact our live support channels to help you further with this problem and create a ticket to the Devs team.

Here is the link to contact live support:

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

tanks, fixed by remove all AGS folders

Hi again @morteza.mirhoseini

Thank you for you reply!

I’m glad that removing all the AGS folders help you fix the problem.

Please let us know if you need help with something else.

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.