Game freezing constantly (EN / PTBR)

As this is a known issue, let’s bring it up again to gain visibility.

• What is your character name in New World: TrC3trC3

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tamag (SA East)

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: From time to time (sometimes in a shorter amount of time) the game freezes, taking about 30 seconds to come back (even on queue to connect). I sometimes got the message “You are not allowed to continue playing” and got disconnected from the server. Since the game’s release, I’ve played about 12 hours a day with no problems, starting experiencing this issue today 10/05/2021.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: I believe it is a bug.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t play correctly and sometimes freezing causes my character to die because it happens in the middle of combat.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet. I thought it was a problem with my computer, but I noticed some freezes and I didn’t find any hardware (CPU, GPU, RAM) or internet problems on my machine.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: See below (my game and also windows are on PTBR language).

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just play.

Freezing on queue:

Freezing online:

install easy anti cheat again, it fixed it for me. (fixed it for 10 minutes i got freezes again)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.