Game freezing for 30 seconds to a few minutes at a time

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Fingerbox
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Loloi
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Game will freeze for several seconds. I have crashed once as a result but it usually runs solves without a crash.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: causes character to die if in combat with anything remotely dangerous.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: It’s still happenig after driver update but it’s not so frequent that there’s a huge impact on my playing.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I don’t think a screenshot would convey much here :smile:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I’ve not noticed anything specific that causes it.

Additional info that might be useful:

Gpu: 1660 super
Cpu: i3-9100 3.6ghz 4core
16gb ram

Not sure if this is meaningful but when monitoring system performance the “3d” graph for the gpu stays maxed out until the freeze happens at which point it drops to 0, then up to about 30 until it unfreeze. At that point it goes back to 100. I play on minimum settings. Never had this issue before patch today, drivers were just updated before post and it happened after driver update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.