Game Freezing/Crashing on High End PC

Hello everybody,

I`m having some trouble with the game.

I started to play the game by the end of 2022 and since then i`ve been experiencing a lot of Freezes/Crashes that makes me and all the people that plays with me very upset, because everytime i Crash/Freeze, i end up the dungeon of everybody else.

I have already done all troubleshootings I found on internet, such as:

• Last drivers updated (cpu, gpu, windows, directx and everything else you can imagine).
  • Tryed undervolting cpu
  • Tryed disabling XMP
  • Tryed to work arround the virtual memory, putting it to the best setting
  • on msconfig i`ve disab all the starting programs
  • tryed toe sfc/scannow on msdos
  • tryed to execute the game on ADM mode but didn`t work
  • Tryed the VSYNC on/off
  • Tryed to lower the graphics
  • Tryed to lower the resolution from qhd to fhd
  • Tryed to set max fps 60, and uncapped
  • Repair/reinstall game
  • Repair/reinstall Easycheat
  • Firewall disabled
  • Malware scan
  • All drivers are up-to-date
  • Game mode on/off
  • Game bar disabled
  • Resize bar disabled/enabled
  • Undervolting GPU
  • Fresh install of windows 10
  • Fresh install of windows 11
  • Priority: high
  • Run as administrator

… and much more.

Specs:

Ryzen 7 5800x3d
Memory XPG 4133Mhz 2x 16gb
RTX 4090 Gainward Phantom
MOBA Asus TUF Gaming b550M Plus
WC icue corsair

My ticket on Amazon: V803908211

Days waiting and counting: 12 (BELIEVE ME, 12 DAYS SINCE I OPENED THE TICKET).
I already sent them the Logs from AGS new World and also the DxDiag compatible with the exactly timing.

Please, I need HELP.

The weird thing is that I can play on my notebook without any trouble, its a medium notebook with a 5700 ryzen cpu and a 3060 rtx.

Can someone help me please? Its taking my life off, lol

EDIT:

Also found this on other forum, and tryed everything but the crash still persist:

https://forums.newworld.com/t/game-crashing-after-the-update-from-15-sept-2022/761580/4

> 1.Files integrity check.Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files
**> **
> 2. Easy Anti cheat Repair-repair or reinstall EAC, instructions are here: Easy Anti-Cheat
> 3. Disable temporarily firewall .
> 4. Disable Ipv6
**> **
> a.From the Start/Windows Menu, select Settings.
**> **
> b.Select Network and Internet.
**> **
> c.In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select Change adapter options.
**> **
> d.When the Network Connections window opens, right-click your network connection.
**> **
> e.Select Properties.6. Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
**> **
> f.Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
**> **
> g.Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
**> **
> h.Try launching the game again.
**> **
> 5. Flush DNS -enter the commands in CMD in the following order one after the other
**> **
> ipconfig /flushdns
**> **
> ipconfig /registerdns
**> **
> ipconfig /release
**> **
> ipconfig /renew
**> **
> ipconfig / netsh winsock reset
**> **
> 6.Repair or install C++ redistributable (game uses 2015-2017 C++ files, found here: The latest supported Visual C++ downloads). It’s important that players either download the x86 or x64 file version, depending on their specific version of Windows.Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads | Microsoft Docs player can also attempt to use the SFC tool built into Windows: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files.Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
**> **
> 7.If none of these work fresh perform a clean reinstall of your graphics drivers in case they are corrupt.Instructions=Before we install a fresh set of drivers, we need to completely uninstall your current drivers beforehand to avoid any potential corruption in the new installation:>Click Start and type in “Device Manager”.Click the “Display Adapter” tab and click the drop down arrow.You should see your device.Right click your video card and select properties.Under the Drivers tab, select uninstall and restart your computer.Then download latest graphics drivers here: -NVidia Graphics Cards: Official Drivers | NVIDIA AMD Graphics Cards: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx- Intel Graphics Cards: Download Intel Drivers and Software ) To make sure that you don’t have any background process that are causing this issue, follow this guide to perform a quick clean boot .This will disable third party apps from starting automatically when you start up your computer.Please make sure to HIDE ALL MICROSOFT PROCESSES when disabling startup programs.]
**> **
> Please feel free to reach out to our live support to raise a ticket if the issue still persists.
**> **
> I recommend you to provide this forum link to inform the steps that you have already tried.
**> **
> I hope this helps! :sparkles:

Does your machine freeze/crash with other programs or only new world?
Did you make an recent hardware changes?
What kind of power supply are you using?

1 Like

I play a lot of other games with intensity, such as Battlefield 2042, COD, hunt:Showdown, The witcher new, Elden ring, Dota, Red dead Redemption, cyberpunk and many others, and no one, i repeat, no one crash or freeze any time.

Yes I made recent hardware changes, I bought the RTX 4090 and the 5800x3d (before was 3080ti with 5800x).

Power Supply 850w Platinum XPG

Thanks for shouting out Stone666!

Hi @Naelito

Hope you are doing well!

I’m so sorry for the freezing and crashing problem you are having while you are playing New Word.

In this case please reach out our live support team to help you further with this problem and make a ticket to the Devs team.

Here is the link to contact them:

Contact Us

Please make sure to add the DxDiag and Gamelogs through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

Hello Mr. @Kagami.

I did that almost 15 days ago. Still no feedbacks from devs.

Yours,

Anael

1 Like

If you read the thread you can see the ticket:

My ticket on Amazon: V803908211

Since 02/01, almost 15 days without any help.

Best regards,

Hi again @Naelito

Thanks for you reply and for sharing the information.

I have checked the information of the ticket and this was passed to the Devs team and they are working on the issue.

Please keep a eye to the forum news section for any update about it.

I also gonna monitoring this post in order to let you know any update as well.

There we go Kagami!

An professional and beautiful answer. Thank you so much. This shows some consumer care, something that the devs do not represent on Amazon.

We, as consumers, deserve a minimum of respect and answer, but they do not do that. I`m begging you, I already spent money in-game, also bought the game, so I think this little help is part of the Amazon Job.

I’m CEO from a big multinational retail company, and I know what I am saying.

Ill keep waiting, but the ticket says it is 3-5 days to have an answer, and Im right now at the 15 day, so I dont have much hope anymore. Maybe I’m going to ask for refund on Steam or just Quit playing… Also tell everyone to do not take the risk of playing because the support is very annoying.

Thank you, and i’ll keep waiting for the update of mu ticket.

Also, why they don’t tell me by e-mail when the ticket is updated? I have to always be begging for crumbs of mismatched information from Chat Online, everyday. Why they do not take it serious?

Best regards,

Anael

Hello @Kagami !

Have you got some news from the Ticket? Today makes exactly 15 days that I opened it, and they never gived me any troubleshooting or anything else.

Did you reach them? Got something for me to try?

Begging your help because its making my days very difficult. Ill really have to quit the game, something that I dont want, considering how much i Spent on it in and out. I mean, buying the game and buying in-game coins. Thats a shame, and I think i deserve some help, some care. The duty of the devs and the consumer care team are help the customers, I`m CEO from an multinational company and I know about that, thats why i speak with priority.

Yours,

ANael

Have some patience, considering the amount of tickets they receive in the thousands, you’re not the only one waiting. I waited sometime before my ticket was answered, just recently. Hold in there mate.

eeerrr… @GeGeek

The SLA is 3 days, and there is already 15, haven’t I been VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY much patient yet?

Don’t understand the objective of your comment, really.

Best regards

@Developer @Community-Team bump. Your player has a problem.

1 Like

Hi again @Naelito

Thanks for you reply!

I know how frustrated the wait can be.

As I have shared with you this situation was passed to the Devs team and they are working on the problem, I can’t tell you an ETA that team gonna fix the issue however at the moment we have any news from them we will let you know.

Thanks @Kagami,

Just remember, that any update, troubleshooting, answer, feedback, tryes, anything is better than nothing, better than being in the dark for almost a month.

I really don’t understand that type of work the Devs are doing in my case, because they never ever tryed something on my desk, or asked me to. Looks like they already know the issue/problem, and that the problem is internal from the development of the game, or incompatibility with new hardwares as mine, but they just don’t want to say the truth.

Weird, very weird. I still wating, very unnoying with a game that I paid for, and also spent money in-game and now I simply cannot play, because if I make a try inside a Dungeon with 5 players, I’m going to mess all up the party and the rewards of everyone, because i’ll crash at anytime and they should just die on m10.

Hope this information help you and Amazon to improve their assistence!

1 Like

Thanks again for your reply! @Naelito

We appreaciate your comments to all of this and I really like to tell you this issue will be fixed soon, however I don’t wanna give a false information or time about this.

As I already tell you I will be monitoring all of this in order to let you know any update abou it.

Also I would like to share with you the link of the feedback section of the forum if you like to give your comment to help us improve the game and how can be better.

Here is the link:

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf:

i got the same issue
pc specs
i9 12900k
msi 4090
32 gig ram
the game crashes randomly black screen 15min 30min 1 hr

@Naelito , @jael_surio09 sounds like issues related to the power spikes of your GPU that your power supply can’t handle.
If your PSU can’t handle the power spikes of an RTX 4090, it could cause the app to crash or freeze.
If other games don’t have the same problem as New World doesn’t mean anything. Every software is different.
If I were you, I’d test using an ATX 3.0 (preferably PCIe 5.0) power supply or another GPU.

1 Like

What power supply wattage?

@joesl I already using corsair 1000watts psu. Also my computer still responding even the newworld crashes its just only blackscreen

hello @Naelito see if any of the steps in my guide help you - New World Optimization Guide (Lag + Stuttering Fix) by Angziety