Game is crashing frequently and connection error after update

There is a lot of people that have their game crashing frequently and having huge issues with connecting to servers. Is there any known issues going on? Seems to have come after latest update. My game crashed 5 times today and i have been trying to connect to servers for 30 minutes now

Hello @adriian,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

Thank you very much for taking the time to report this situation, I’m sorry that you’re having a hard time to get into the game.

Please complete the following steps:

1. Run a Steam Integrity check. Steam Integrity Check.
  2. Completely uninstall and reinstall game if not resolved after an Integrity Check.

In case this doesn’t solve your issue I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games so we can request a deeper review on your concern.

Hope you can solve the issue with the troubleshooting and have if you need more assistance please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.