Game is periodically freezing

Hello,
Since a few days ago, my game has been “freeze framing” constantly since recently and have never had this issue before. For example, I will run, screen will freeze for a split second then continue regularly then freeze again the continue regularly etc.
I have already done the following:
Drivers are updated
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

The only “fix” (which has only fixed this periodically) has been putting my screen to the lowest resolution in windowed mode, which makes the screen incredibly small.

Can I get any help with this issue?

Hello @FrozenShocks

I’m sorry that you have this issue with the “freeze farming”.
It might be a corrupted file, a file check may be able to fix the issue: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files. (Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files)
After complete the step above:

• Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.

See you in Aeternum :smile:

Unfortunately this has still not fixed my issue @Wonderer, anything else I can try?

Hello @FrozenShocks,

I’m sorry your having issues with game freezing periodically.

Unfortunately this is a known issue with few players but few players were able to resolve this issue by following the troubleshooting steps below -

1. Uninstall the game
  2. Delete these folders :
  • C:\Users(your comp name)\AppData\Local\AGS
  • C:\Users(your comp name)\AppData\Roaming\AGS
  1. Reinstall the game.

Once you try this and if the issue still persists reply back to this post so that we can further troubleshoot it.

I hope this information helps!

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.