Game is stuttering/freezing

Is almost unplayable for me. I need to put the game on stand by for now, until they fix these issues.

1 Like

I’ve done everything i can from my side to fix the problem, we already know the problem is happening to other players too not just me. It’s the game.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on a fix and an actual reply from somebody who works on this game. thanks

1 Like

Do you play on WiFi? Or have a lot of packet loss when it happens?

Still waiting on a reply from AGS, still nothing. The new patch notes that have been released today have nothing on the stuttering/freezes.

Even though talking to the the AGS customer service reps saying that the next patch (tomorrows) would fix the problem.

So what’s the update?

Hello @d00moptera and @Drakon_A and thank you @HagenZ for trying to help,

I am sorry to hear you have continued to experience issues with freezing and stuttering. Please note you have been given basic troubleshooting along with an instruction to create a support ticket if these did not work for you. I can see from your comments that you believe this is somehow caused by the gaming client or servers but the large number of players that are unaffected indicates otherwise.

We suggest checking your connection settings overall. Unfortunately, we do not have additional steps or input to offer via this channel and cannot guide you further if you are unwilling to try these out so do feel free to proceed with a support ticket.

Good luck and see you in Aeternum! :wolf:

I experienced the same a few days ago. I noticed that my steam connection was going through my Wifi and my connection to the game was by ethernet cable.
The game showed two pings and I had bad stuttering.
I solved this by disabling the WiFi completely.
Don`t know if this helps, but maybe, if you even have a WiFi adapter you could disbale it in Windows.

1 Like

It looks like you have the same problem.

My freezes also have not gone away. Everything is still unplayable.

yup game is still broken, they haven’t fixed anything. nice.

1 Like

I’ve already created a ticket, and you guys haven’t done anything about it. You guys haven’t even solved my previous problem ,where i had to pay TWICE for a transfer token because the transfer screen was “Pay walled” ( was actually a bug) and guess what you guys told me? To check on the forums for a fix on it soon i mean no one on this forums is gonna reimburse me for paying DOUBLE for a transfer token. You guys need to get it together.

2 Likes

Terrible attitude towards players. I’m sorry you got into this situation.

Hello @d00moptera and thank you @HagenZ for your possible work around and @Vexerya for your input,

I am sorry to hear about your situations with the tickets you have input thus far but would like to remind you that you can continue to reply to the response Emails you get to these whenever an issue has not been solved.

It is obvious you are upset at the scenario so bear in mind you can also submit your thoughts and feelings regarding this and any other topic in the Feedback section of the forums or you can also submit your valuable feedback In-Game by doing the following:

1- Press “Esc”, select Game Menu, and then Submit Feedback.
2- Provide a description of the feedback, rate your experience, and then select Submit.

Given the support forums can provide only broader tips and tools for mitigating problems and we cannot go directly into your individual logs and scenario, for obvious security reasons, we have nothing else to add to this thread and suggest you continue communication via the tickets you mention to have made before.

Hope this helps and see you in Aeternum! :wolf:

look at this lol

1 Like

The last few times when I contacted live support, I encountered a similar communication.

Also, some days ago, the first time admin on forum answered me. He advised me to take some steps that might help resolve the issue. I tried but it didn’t help.
However, later I saw that this administrator gives the same advice for all the possible problems of other players… This convinced me that they answer the same to everyone.

I think that they know about problem but do not want to solve it because they do not see the point in it. After all, Summer Event will end at September 6th. And this problem will go away?
But there will be other subsequent events that will return freezes 100%

I sent my game logs to amazon mail twice at the request of the live support admin. I also sent videos and links to the forum with all the related topics.
Nobody answered me.

3fcb50d5720ce221937bd1c3f75281ee97b45bb2
unknown

Yup, bump again, since now they are closing "duplicate " posts. The other one wasn’t about the same situation.,

we trying to keep this one

Hi @d00moptera and everyone.

Thank you all for this important information, I’l share this info with the team so they can look into it.

Also I’m sorry to know you didn’t get an answer yet about your ticket and getting repetitive answers, I understand, is frustrating of course.

Sadly as the others mods said; we here on the forums, we don’t have the possibility to create tickets, investigate the logs you provide directly, or investigate a ticket from our end, in order to share this; you will need to reach the web ticket to get an answer from them directly Here.

I know this is going to sound repetitive but is the only way we can know what’s going on with the investigation.

Is the only way we have for now, we will let you know if this changes in the future.

Keep in mind that investigations can long last 2-3 business days.

Also I would recommend that if you are having this errors in New World, please expose all of these in these links:

Bug Reports - New World Forums
Game Feedback - New World Forums

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Stay Safe.