Game keep crashing - please help

Hello,
Game keep crashing when i opened it, and when i try to open it again it is crashing again, this can be stack 10 times or up to your patience. Most of the times i need to restart my pc to find none crashing path for New world.

How to fix this?

Hello @hgner09,

I am sorry about the crashing error when trying to launch New World.

Can you please tell me if you are getting an error message when game crashes?

Please try the following troubleshooting steps to fix this issue:

AMD:
Right-click on your desktop and select Catalyst Control Center or AMD Radeon Settings.
In the upper-right corner of the window, select Preferences.
Select Restore Factory Defaults.

Intel:
Right-click on your desktop and select Graphics Properties.
Click 3D.
Click Restore Defaults.

Nvidia:
Right-click on your desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel.
Click Manage 3D Settings.
In the upper-right corner, click Restore Defaults.

• Refresh Credentials:
  1. From the Start menu, begin typing ‘cmd’.
  2. In the results that populate, right-click the Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator.
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter. Wait a few seconds and when the command prompt appears, proceed to the next step.
  4. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
  5. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  6. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  7. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
  • Set Windows power settings to High Performance:
  1. Press Windows + R, type “powercfg.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
  2. Select the radio button next to the High performance power plan. You may need to click Show additional plans first.
  • Clean boot Windows to reduce startup applications: Follow the instructions at How to perform a clean boot in Windows. Clean booting into Windows prevents any unnecessary programs or services from starting up, and can help narrow down the cause of your issues. If you continue to have trouble after performing a clean boot, it’s safe to assume that background programs and services aren’t the root cause, and you can go back to your normal startup.

• Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.

If steps above didn’t help please re-install the game and try again.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, Ty for the answer,
I am not receiving any messages. Game just closing itself.
I will do the steps and get back to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.