Game keeps crashing?

So literally the game has been Crashing like every 30min and ONLY one time after it crashed it literally Shuted down my PC knowing that i followed every step for the Trouble shooting…hope the team can fix it ASAP and happy Christmas :smiley:

Hello @Pitzza!

I’m sorry that New World it’s crashing after 30 minutes of playing.

Since you already followed every step for the troubleshooting, you will need to contact our Customer Support so they can help you further with this issue.

Please contact Customer service using the link here:

https://www.amazongames.com/en-gb/support/new-world/contact-us

In case they ask you for the logs of the game for further review, here are the steps so you can have them in advance.

• At minimum, provide the most recent log, but preferably provide 3 logs from: Users<username>\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups

• If applicable, provide a single log file from: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

• DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
    • Click on dxdiag.exe.
    • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Also please make sure you include the links from forums so the Agent can include all the information.

Have a great day :crossed_swords: :shield:

1 Like

Thank’s a lot for the fast respond and the guide :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.