Game Regularly Crashing at Meldue, Soldier of Blight

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: HotDaphne
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pahruli
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Game is regularly crashing (for me and other players nearby) while fighting Meldue, Soldier of Blight. I have hardly experienced random crashes and experienced it crashing > 6 times within 3 hours at this one boss/location while fighting him.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I died repeatedly - had to pay to repair items and reboot game
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    This is a picture of where the game froze.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Kill Meldue for a while?

Can confirm. Having the same problem and the person I was grouped with crashed too. I am not sure which, but it appears when he uses a certain ability it locks up your PC, after which the game does not respond anymore and it crashes. Happened a couple times in a row.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.