Game screen freezes

Hi there. I was w8ing for a long time since yesterday to play. Therefore still I’ve seeing a new problems on my acc. I played for a half time today. I said “half” 'cause the game doesnt let me to play anymore. I’ve searched some kind of solution to fix this, but nothing works. When i try to log in, everything is OK. After that when i move a lil bit more on my road, the game is instantly freezing and after that its not letting me to do anythng.'cause of that i’ve to close the game from task manager.

3 Likes

Hello @Kedist, welcome to our forums! :balloon:

My apologies about the inconvenience you are experiencing. Can you please help me with a lil bit more details:

Can you please tell me your Character name:
Your World/Server:
For how long can you play the game before it gets freezes?
When game freezes, is it showing an error message or a black screen? or just get freeze with your character in the screen?
When game freezes can you still listen the game and sound/music or it get freezes too?

Just in case, if you have not tried, please check the following troubleshooting steps:

Run a file check
Troubleshooting Frame Rate & Performance Issues.

When finished with those steps please also try this:

• Refresh Credentials:
  1. From the Start menu, begin typing ‘cmd’.
  2. In the results that populate, right-click the Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator.
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter. Wait a few seconds and when the command prompt appears, proceed to the next step.
  4. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
  5. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  6. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  7. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
  • Toggling IPv6:
  1. From the Start/Windows Menu, select Settings.
  2. Select Network and Internet.
  3. In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select Change adapter options.
  4. When the Network Connections window opens, right-click your network connection.
  5. Select Properties. Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
  6. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
  7. Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
  8. Try launching the game again. A PC restart may be necessary.
  • Repair Easy Anti Cheat: 1. Open New World in your Steam Library.
  1. Right click on New World’s list title and then Go to Settings < Manage < Browse Local Files.
  2. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
  3. Run as administrator EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable file.
  4. Make sure in the drop-down within EasyAntiCheat Service Setup New World is the selected game.
  5. Press Repair Service.
  • Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.

Thank you in advance! Please take care.

1 Like

also now i tried to w8 to see what will happen. 'cause the game’s sound is still continue while this happening. It seems like a huge LAG in that moment. after 30 sec the game is running, but this problem is happened in 3 min 3 times.

My nickname is Na’vi Eywa and playing on Idavoll. I bought the game 2 days ago. Im newbie. Yes just got freezed with my character in the screen.

When game freezes can you still listen the game and sound/music or it get freezes too?
YES EXACTLY!

@Jonabg19 a lot of people today have same “game Not responding issue” (250+ posts already)
all details are here. All we are waiting when Amazon starts responding to this issue.

Im looking forward to see will it work. I did everything that you said sir. If its not, i’ll write back

the game is’nt saying anything about an error mate. I dont think that you said is the same thing as i see

@Kedist copy&paste your screenshots here

https://prnt.sc/20wyyjl when i click on the screen it says the game isnt answering. I can hear the birds sound and song, but as i said before in 30 sec the game is running normal and then freezing again

I did everything that you said. It doesnt work

try a free VPN like Windscribe, workaround for freezing problems

the rollback didnt work on my game xD

I just did what you said I wait a tons of times on login screen and this is the result, the server names are weird, and when I login the game, it kickin me.

There was no problem this morning. I played quite a bit when I entered the game at noon. Then suddenly he was kicked out of the game. When I tried to enter again, the character screen loaded late, but even though it was difficult, when I entered the game, it gave an error and constantly kicked me out of the game. It gave the error ""Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted Install Detected “”. Windows is up to date, drivers are up to date. My internet connection is flawless. My firewalls are on. I uninstalled the game from steam and reinstalled it. When I came to the login screen, I encountered a “connection error”. I can’t choose a server, my character doesn’t load, I can’t log in at all. I’ve been a mmorpg player for 20 years, I’ve never encountered such incompetence before.

1 Like

can we please get some attention here? @Jonabg19

1 Like

Technically I have almost the same problem, but I can not even log into game. Probably they will even do not look at it. US has a holydays.

Because of these bugs, if they can fix the game, they should give us a gift that can satisfy us later.

agree but something that cant be sold or trade or a gold

The problem should have been that you said, but there is more. We have to play first to do those :rofl:

They say using VPN fixes this. But DO I REALLY HAVE TO?
We even say Devs the problem and they do nothing about it. Can’t play this game for 2 days.