Game stuttering - Almost unplayable

After the patch the game is almost unplayable for me. Drivers are updated.
It happens everywhere (OPR, open world, etc.) and it’s really frequent, like every few seconds.
I tried a files-check with Steam, nothing changed.
I didn’t play for about 1 month, so I don’t know if this was an issue with previous patches.

Here’s what happens:

Any suggestions?

37 Likes

The lags been crazy for me aswell. Usually same thing for me in every patch release tho. Hopefully getting better in some maintenances.

9 Likes

I always had a bit of lag (like everyone else I suppose) but this is really different.
I guess I will try re-installing the game this evening, I can’t play it like this.

2 Likes

yeah its stuttering more like freezing too every 6-10 sec, freezing for 2-3 sec, especially in a crowded place, before update never had this problem, please fix it @Luxendra

3 Likes

Can’t say I’ve experienced anything like what’s seen in OP, but I have noticed the introduction of some micro stuttering / hitching

Running roughly on par with the other patches, but every now and then you can feel it, but the frame counters don’t move… Something’s amiss

1 Like

My opr also freezing every 10 seconds for 4s and more. Even with a strong desire to play it is absolutely impossible. I really hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Game has unfortunately been like this for as long as I can remember. This seems a bit worse but I’ve always had people freeze on my screen including my self for a second or 2 at a time. Then people teleport away or I’m just dead. I was really hoping the lag and desync be better after the patch but it feels worse tbh. Like the patch is super nice content wise but lag and desync are still terrible

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Completely agreed. I’ve made a number of posts like this myself. I’m having the exact same issue. Also the same in regards to not my computer, ram, vidcard, internet connection, etc. It all started after the server mergers.

3 Likes

At first I also thought that the processor was overheating, checked temperature. Updated drivers, lowered Hz, tried to play on full HD instead of 2k, Verified integrity of files and reinstalled game. Nothing helped…

2 Likes

Yeah, this is also happening to me I even resetted my whole OS thinking it was a corrupted file since everyone kept telling me “my rig is probably thrash”. But dude I’m running a good PC and it also happens on other systems and brands. It’s completely on the game performance and server desync.

4 Likes

After maintenance, the problem still exists.

2 Likes

I’m running a GTX970 with updated drivers and I don’t have this issue at all. Is this only in OPR?

3 Likes

Everywhere.

2 Likes

12700k w/ 3080 and game runs like sub 30fps and laggy AF, just uninstalled after 1500 hours

5 Likes

Same here…

3 Likes

I contacted live support, they looked at my system and said that everything should be fine. At my request, admin opened a ticket of my problem and Amazon will answer within 72 hours.
Although I doubt that the problem will be solved, since this is not an isolated case…

It is not known how long we will have to wait, but there is nothing to do in NW with such freezes.

5 Likes

Same here, not sure if it was patch or server merge but now game has gotten terrible to play.

Name: Hurloc
Sever: El Deoblo - was previously Camelot

3 Likes

Yep, that’s exactly what happened when I played (I don’t play anymore of course).
I’m absolutely convinced the game was running better at release. It simply got worse with every patch. That’s why I kinda lost hope for it. You can’t really expect this game to be successful, not with these performances (plus all the bugs, glitches, exploit, perks not working, etc…).

5 Likes

I could somehow ignore everything else, but when you can’t just normal move in game, I don’t see the point even log in. This is absurd.

5 Likes