Game unplayable due to being stuck on a server alone (server transfer trading post bug) all my friends transferred already and I can't play with them during the hi point of the game and I'm missing valuable irreplaceable playing experience with my friends

My character has had a bugged trading post for 10 days still not fixed. I cannot transfer because the trading post is bugged and says I have an active order when I do not. I have no reason to login because all my friends transferred already and I’m completely alone now

What I tried already:
Cancelling the trading post every day
Cancelling the trading post from various towns
Asking for help from amazon chat support
Asking for help from amazon ticket

Please fix this so I can play with my friends this is the prime hi point of the game and I’m missing valuable irreplaceable playing experience with my friends

Hi @newworldfan1

I’m very sorry about the situation regarding the failed attempt to transfer worlds. We are aware of a few states that will block players from transferring due to having active contracts, even if all of their contracts appear closed. This includes players who are unable to cancel active contracts. The team is currently working on finding a fix for this issue and will be issuing item/coin refunds where appropriate.

Please do keep an eye on the forums and the Known Issues - New World for future updates on this issue. Thank your very much for your patience!

Is there a way I can check the status when my account will be fixed? Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.