Game will not go past first continue screen

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: TurtleTune

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Game intro

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Whenever I initially open the game, I am unable to progress past the first screen that prompts the player to click “CONTINUE”. The game just grays out, and I am no longer able to do anything in the game window. If I alt+F4, the game closes, but the intro music from the game continues playing. I have to end the task in my task manager to no longer hear the game intro music. I have reinstalled the game, I have restarted my PC, and I have verified the integrity of my files. None of these things resolved the issue. I could open and play the game fine before the update that happened last night.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cannot play the game at all.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Open the game and click continue after the update.

• When did this happen? 17 August 2022, 6:20 AM central time US

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.