****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: TYVMBONSCOTT
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Podesta
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have a few bugs that I’m experiencing in the game. 1st, I am noticing that on about 1/3 of all mining resource nodes, you start bouncing up and down while completion of acquiring the node. The entire screen goes up and down, usually when I’m on a steep incline.
2nd, I believe there needs to be a better option to Press “E” and have a left, right, up, down arrows to select multiple resources touching one another. There’s nothing more frustrating than walking up to a stone or tree or harvesting node & a simple bush (not what I’m going after) is touching that particular node I do want & the bush accidentally takes my “E” choice. I figure that the simplest solution to this matter would be to have the same “E” to pick up, but to have the arrow direction selection to be able to do whatever you’re currently touching, and decide which node you in fact want to pick up. Or you could simply have an option to pick up all. That we be great too!
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bugs
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes gameplay lesser than satisfactory in that you feel as if the game isn’t operating as it should. It’s too common and happens too often to not say something about. Correcting this would ultimately make the game that much better. I’m sure I’m not the only player who has experienced these bugs.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: