Garden of Genesis Colorblind

Hello I am asking about support for the Garden of Genesis final boss. For the final boss I have the color blindness of Tritanopes and I am literally unable to see the poison on the ground. I have tried all of the colorblind modes but every one leaves me unable to see the poison and the only way I know I am in it is if I have someone in my group informing me that I am in the poison or seeing the poison debuff on the bottom of the screen. The biggest problem with my color blindness is that I struggle to see colors when they are too close to each other so light blues and lighter colors can start to look grey for me and darker color start to look black. I just need some colorblindness mode that I can activate for that boss to allow me to see the poison or I die a ton to it. Maybe make something so it still isn’t obvious if it is not supposed to be like just the outline of the ring a different color in the colorblind mode.

Hello @ARubberDuckey,

Welcome to New World Forums!

I am really sorry to hear that none of the colorblind modes are helping you identify the poison during the final boss of Garden of Genesis Expedition.

I understand how important and impactful this is on your gameplay. Thank you for providing us a detailed view of how the accessibility features could be improved.

I will make sure pass this information to the concerned team so they can look into it further.

We appreciate all the feedback provided by the community and we’d love to hear any further inputs you have. Please use the in-game option to submit it:

1. Press Esc, select Game Menu, and then Submit Feedback.

2. Provide a description of the feedback, rate your experience, and then select Submit.

Have a good day and Happy New Year! :tada:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.