Genesis Faction quests disapear before handing in

During 4 Mutation runs last night at lvl 3 4 and 5 i had taken up to 2 faction quest for runs 3 runs were gold with company and a pug final one (disaster) bronze, each run ticked off for eg archers killed just complete expedition.
at end of run and all loots collected no quest was visible to hand in ?

There was at least 1 new genesis quest to take which i did but again they disappeared after run complete??

can you advise?

Hi @aknotts606, it’s great to have you around!

My apologies to hear about the issue/bug you’re experiencing with the missing faction quests. I’ll ask you to please submit a ticket in our official webpage:

Please select “Web ticket”, the team in charge will review your ticket to find a resolution to this ASAP, please make sure to attach all the information you have. Also pelase include the game logs and DxDiag report.

To find the DxDiag:

Press Windows + R, type “dxdiag” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
Click the Display tab and you can see information about your video card under the Device section. Please write down that information.

To find the logs:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to attach it.

I hope this helps you solve your problem, let me know if I can help you with anything else,

Really appreciate your patience and I’m sorry for the inconvenience it cause,

Best regards,
Happy New Year 2023!

If the mods actually read the forums, there are several of these posts. The quests are being auto completed now. Watch your faction coins before and after the dungeon. You’re getting credit, problem is, if you wanted to save the credit till the next day to take advantage of the bonus, you can’t.