Getting Acquainted with quest is bugged

Continuing the discussion from Getting acquainted with Everfall:

I am currently running into this problem that the person in the link above experienced not only on a singular server but multiple when I roll a new character. Sadly this prohibits me from continuing forward in the story quest line. As for the current character the character’s name is Fenris Jarngrimr on the Midgard server I have also experienced this on the Orofena and Valhalla servers though I have since deleted those characters. I have tried restarting the game as well as my pc so those cache clearing fixes do not work. Please help as soon as possible because I would like to continue playing the game.

Hello @FenrisKomplex,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

In this case I can recommend you to please reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your concern deeply.

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!