Getting kicked from game after 5-10 minutes for no reason

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Caspian Dantes

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Xibalba

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I keep getting kicked from game after 5-10 minutes and it keeps happening

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cant play but for a few minutes

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I have to restart game every time for the cycle to happen again and if I dont restart game the second erro comes up in the second image

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I have no idea. Just log in like normal and it keeps happening after the patch introduced today on 11/18/21

Same problem- no idea why… I have no hacks ive not done ANYTHING wrong… last patch I had to reinstall AND uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6… now Im booted ever 5 mins for chopping down trees wtf

I finally just uninstalled and reinstalled with a restart and Ive been stable for 30min now

1 Like

Yeah for me what I did was go into Steam and verify the files. Steam found 6 corrupted files and then redownloaded all 6 and installed and then it has been working great ever since. Glad you got it working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.