Getting "Master Rapier" without using the rapier

• What is your character name in New World: Amdusias

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Niflheim

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: After finishing the Expedition “Depths” I returned my quests to the little alligator outside, got revarded Achievement “Parry! Parry! Thrust!” My Rapier skill is 1. I am now running around with the title Rapier Expert

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: None, just silly

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I am still giggling a bit

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: get owned by Thorn a dozen times, leave the expedition to buy more food and potions, return to kill the boss. Leave instance and return quests.

The only person who waited inside the instance was a guy with the rapier expert title. Might it be because of that? Also one of our players “Mestarimunakoiso” did not get any kills, loot or quests during the whole expedition even though he had the quests and was doing a lot of damage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.