Giving up on Game lvl 33

I don’t think I can play anymore of this game. It’s just so bad.

The PvP is fun, but unfortunately, the developers have given almost no PvP content.

The toggle system (as many including me have told them prior to launch), is a complete joke. It is probably the worst PvP system I could even think of for this game.

The faction system, is also a complete joke. Why didn’t you guys make it, so once you join a faction, you are perma flagged and at war? That would probably create some PvP, but you made it so bizarre. Tied PvP factions into PvE. It’s so bad. It’s extremely half baked is what it is.

Also why is there no PvP battleground for when you’re leveling up? Did nobody at Amazon realize just how boring the PvE in this game is.

It’s so bad. All I do is hit the same buttons over and over again. It feels somehow worse than grinding mobs in a tab targeting game. I think it’s the running around endlessly with no meaningful objective. I don’t understand how you managed to do this.

Like maybe this game could of been cool, if it was a big open world to explore and mobs to grind, and skip the weak sauce quests. However you forced all this terrible terrible PvE content that is so mundane, I can’t even make it to max lvl.

Oh, and of course, people to actually PvP with. Even if they didn’t make factions hard lock you to being always flagged (as I suggested previously), they could possibly go down the BDO route, and make people battle for grind spots. Really anything would be an improvement.

The gearing system for end game is so bad too (from my understanding).

You get basically BIS immediately, than can endlessly grind for a very slightly better version of that BIS gear (if you really want).

It’s like, hard no. I’ll pass.

There are just so many terrible systems, stacking all together, to create an over all mediocre experience.

Since they’re are so many other great games to play, mediocre, and terrible, are about the same to me. As I don’t want to play a terrible game, or a mediocre one.

Not worth playing. It’s a shame, the game is so close to being really good, but Amazon didn’t have the courage to get it there.

Really close to being a great game, but as is, probably a 6/10 (and that’s me being really generous).

30 Likes

bye

27 Likes

bye - the greatest MMORPG what i’ve been see (i hope this is right english)

8 Likes

PvE was a “last-minute” decision to create a place for more players and casuals. Only PvP this game wouldn’t have half of the hype.

Let see what Amazon has planned for the future. PvE is so bad that people are levelling doing the portal trains.

Here we are, enjoying the chaos the game design is right now. Levelling and farming!

The game is pretty new and part of the issue is people didn’t realise yet how the game works or should work. Amazon fault for sure, so needs to wait what is the plan and how the game will adjust.

7 Likes

He probably hasn’t played that many games if he thinks this is so bad.

12 Likes

That doesn’t even make sense lol

7 Likes

I wouldn’t say PvE was last minute. It’s been a PvE focused game for years now.

4 Likes

This is a sandbox mmo. You are expected to make your own fun. That’s the point of a sandbox.

You are looking for a theme park mmo. This one is not aimed at you.

8 Likes

Actually, those are the games I play, Sandbox MMO’s.

You clearly didn’t even read my post lol

4 Likes

I did. Specifically this part stands out

I think it’s the running around endlessly with no meaningful objective.

That could damn well be put in the dictionary as the definition of a sandbox mmo.

5 Likes

Did you miss the part right after it?

“Like maybe this game could of been cool, if it was a big open world to explore and mobs to grind, and skip the weak sauce quests. However you forced all this terrible terrible PvE content that is so mundane, I can’t even make it to max lvl.”

Forcing PvE content is sandbox?

Honestly I feel like this game is more of a theme park game then a sandbox. It’s just not a very good theme park, or sandbox.

3 Likes

The game is a big open world to explore and mobs to grind. I did skip the quests. Every one of them. Havent done a single one since I left the beach and am at 44.

It’s just not a very good theme park, or sandbox.

That is true though. They did a 180 in the last like 5 months of development as to what they wanted it to be.

1 Like

your choice really. this game isn’t for everyone.

1 Like

OP official forums are never the place for this type of post because people are often not open to criticism on their latest favourite game. Instead, you will get criticism for even suggesting the game is less than perfect. I’m level 32 and I am beginning to feel disillusioned, in truth. I’m going to continue playing for a while longer to get a larger sense of this game, but I am having serious reservations as well.

7 Likes

Agree… getting some lvl 30 fatigue too, game should have stayed in development several months more. The base is great but there isn’t too much built on it. Depends on future development of the game.

2 Likes

The majority of MMO gamers tend to be PvE. In WoW, PvE servers were more populated. People like to have a choice and if they want to make money here, they cater to the majority. If you want full PvP check out Albion or something else. Good luck elsewhere!

I am in same boat. But I will be hitting 60 first and then quit. I have given up on crafting completely thanks to the worst storage system I have ever seen in any MMO. I just play solo most of the time unless story force me to do dungeon.

I have come to conclusion that this game is designed for people who can spend 10+ hours a day in front of PC. Amazon don’t need money of casual players.

3 Likes

I disagree, OP. But hey, I hope you find a game you like better.

1 Like

Why don’t you try to say something intelligent instead of attacking people with random jokes you heard from the 4th grade that you then have to delete for being offensive.

3 Likes

This game has lot to improve if it wants to keep players playing in long run.

5 Likes