****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Finden Parril
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Tier 4 glove is labelled as Ficus Breastplate of the Cavalier
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
Can you provide a screenshot of what you’re seeing?
Whole set seems to be called “Ficus Breastplate”
Link with the set and internal ids (in the url): Ficus Breastplate - Item - New World Database
Edit: seems to be fixed in PTR through.
Thanks for the update on PTR. If that’s the case, we’re good here!
Seems like the icons are wrong though on PTR. Or more like the icon and the high res (used For crafting if I’m not mistaken) icon are swapped.
Thank you, I’ll look into it!
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.