****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: dopses
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Nericus
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Sold Items in the trade post shortly before the recent Server emergency takedown (e.g. 20 Asmodeum Bars), I remember receiving the notification, and checking my gold balance (around 8k) after that. Then the servers went offfline unexpectedly. Now they are available again, the 20 Asmodeum Bars are marked as sold in the trade post, however, the gold was not awarded. So I now miss the Items and the gold.
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
Missing (for me) massive amounts of gold/ the items that I sold without being payed.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
No, I also checked the storage and inventory for the missing items.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
See description, Items were being sold shortly before Server takedown. After the servers went online again the items still count as sold, but the gold is gone.