Gold M8 but M9 still locked

• What is your character name in New World: Tjockis
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Abaton
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Ive done M8 with gold, i have the right score gearscore yet M9 is still locked.
  • Is this a bug? This is a bug :bug:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Cant create groups for M9.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope. Tried verifying files and everything but still aint unlocking.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • When did this happen? Its been like this since last week Genesis was in the mutation rotation.

Thanks for reporting this. The development team is checking into this.

1 Like

Prior to the run, was your codex on 7 and this run took you to 8? If my codex is on M2 and I pass a M9, it only advances my codex to a M3. I still wouldn’t be able to open a M4+ just because I passed a M9.

So if you are on M2 and have M3 locked and you do a M4+ or higher by joining another persons group, and you do the run succesfully, you will also unlock M3. There will be a green checkmark next to it instead of a medal. And then youll be able to start M3 groups.

So here i had silver on M7 as seen on picture, i then did a M8 and got gold on it. Mabye its the M7 silver thats stoping it but im not sure since in my mind M8 should also still be locked in that case.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.