Gold was not transfer to me after selling something during war

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Cranberry
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Neno Kuni
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I sold a 3k gold item on the TP but the gold was not transferred to me. My best guess on how this happened is that the sell took place while I was in a war, since trading is disabled in wars, it must’ve vanished into the ether
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I lost 3k gold, and this could affect other players
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Sell an item during war and see if the gold transfers

Hello @Cranberry,

Welcome to New World Forums.

I am sorry that you haven’t received the gold from the sale of an item on Trading post.

Please perform a Steam Integrity check for game files and relaunch the game to check if you receive the gold.

Let me know if the issue still persists and I will escalate it to the concerned team.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.