****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Siswai
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ohonoo
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: GOLD/COIN IS NOT BEING ADDED AFTER KILLING NAMED ENEMIES IN MUTATED LAZ. I’ve done half a dozen since the patch a few days ago and CONSISTENTLY am not getting 288coin from each miniboss or boss. LOSING THOUSANDS OF GOLD PER RUN. Unacceptable. PLEASE FIX ASAP.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I’m losing out on gold which I should have earned.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: N/A
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I don’t have a video but just go do it. Look at your coin, then kill a miniboss or boss in mutated laz. No 288coin popup, no increase in coin when looking at inventory.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: See above