Goldenrod Geometric Rug didn't register in list of learned furniture after salvaging

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Kryvyi Rih

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: AP Southeast - Ibabawnon

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Got a schematic goldenrod geometric rug, salvaged it but did not learn. Not showing in workshop

• Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Was looking forward to crafting it for my house

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Take the Schematic:Goldenrod Geometric Rug > Salvage it> You will not see that in the workshop to make it.

1 Like

There are many threads like ours and still it is not in the Known Issues thread.
I thought the bug would resolve itself when they put back furniture transfers but apparently not.
This still happens at random. I still have not gotten the Ruby Woven Mat I bought and salvaged.

Ye it’s just really frustrating that they don’t even reply or at least let us know they’ve read the posts about this and if they are going to try and fix it in the near future or not

• What is your character name in New World: Ronaldo McCHEESE
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: AP Southeast - Delos
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Purchased a schematic goldenrod geometric rug from trading post for 3000g, salvaged it but did not learn. Not showing in workshop
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Was looking forward to crafting it for my house - a lot!!!
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
1 Like

Hi im french, a moderator answered me (sorry i use google translate )

https://forums.newworld.com/t/plan-ameublement-qui-disparaissent/572062/20

1 Like

Same issue… sad times.

• What is your character name in New World: P00tLovato
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East - YS
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Purchased the recipe from the trading post for 1500g salvaged it but did not learn it. Not showing in workshop
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to craft the rug

Here’s my log. Log - Pastebin.com

I have the same thing, but wth 2 other recipies

• What is your character name in New World: Uzkul
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eridanus - EU central
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Looted 3 schematics, salvaged all 3 to learn them but no unlocks and nothing shows up in the workshop list
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Well … I was expecting to learn new recipies instead of apparently just voiding these
    I only took screenshot of 2 recipies, the first one I didn’t because that one made me aware of the issue.
    Goldenrod Silk Daybed

Painted Teak Chest

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.