Good experience system KEKW catches the fucking dev irony

Pathetic system that only rewards zerg and armed groups, often more pathetic experience system, on top of that with a bug if you lose in opr or arena you don’t get experience, pvp missions are unfeasible for a single player and less if you are a healer after eating all the nerfs that have been done to the fucking face of the developers of this pathetic game. I hope that in two months there are 10k left and they decide to close the game due to their pathetic management.

because no fucking developer has taken into account the solo players, it is true that the worst developers in history come to continue screwing up the game.

1 Like

I uninstalled a few days ago after the latest botched patch. That was the last of my patience.
Don’t plan on logging in again until it’s a solid, finished game. (Lol, who knows if/when - we’ll see)

Wouldn’t get so heated over it, just take a break.

Somehow they missed the memo that the most satisfying wins are when you do it SOLO overcoming the challenges yourself so the win is 100% yours.
Not carried by numbers in a zerg.

Heck, in NW, even zergs don’t have to lift a finger to fight in Elite zones. They just follow the train and collect loot – like in this Twitch stream I watched recently.
How’s that for a challenging zone, AGS?

AGS, if you thought people are going to do your Elite zones in 5-man or even 10-man groups… you need to stop smoking whatever it is you are still smoking.

Better PvE please - more instanced SOLO content - Game Feedback / Game Feedback - New World Forums

This is why OWPvP or even PVE rewards are stupid. It will always benefit the zerg. Im on a lazy faction. Call for help and you get maybe 5 people to fight a 200 person zerg. So, I just solo around quests that nobody really cares about and get my slow xp though OPR. People just swap to the faction with the biggest zerg and or find exploits to abuse bad development.

A solo healer can forget about getting open world PvP XP. They keep everyone fighting up but get nothing for it.

Does the PvP track have any good healer rewards? I haven’t encountered any or heard of any yet

The best of all is that from the beginning of the game there were many people claiming that they were just players that they are also part of the fucking game and they have sweated it to the point where we are, it is something pathetic that they say “yes we listen to the players we read the forums, etc, etc…” every fucking video they put out with those devs who are supposed to get paid for this game to work gives the feeling that it’s the other way around that what they want is to kill the game as soon as possible and move on to the next project, it’s incredible how solo players have no place in A FUCKING MMO it’s honestly something of a laugh, everything they say is lies and garbage so that the zergs and large groups continue to benefit honestly it’s the worst management of a game I’ve seen in terms of MMOs and look how hard it is to do so badly but each patch shows that they do it more and each patch shows that they do it worse than the previous one. I’m tired of so many lies from this company and its developers, you enter OPR groups of people from the same guild, you enter arena 3 guys from the same guild, you are going to do pvp missions 5 people against 1 is a constant not taking into account the solo players . I sincerely hope that Ashes of Creasion does better for soloplayers this game is dead for the individual it only rewards groups and zergs.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.