Got Send Duped Money?

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Lord Gizmo

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Utgard

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Just got 130k gold, randomly. Probably someone sends duped gold to people so they get banned. I dont want to get unjustifyied banned like other players :frowning:

• Is this a bug or an exploit: exploting the report system to get players banned

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: afraid to play the game

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I can spend it, but that will make everything worse

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:!

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Get someone mad ? IDK, someone else in the guild also got money send to him. Please help. Someone in our guild already got unjustified banned during the last ban wave. We all know the system is not working atm and people get banned without a proper reason or look into the problem

1 Like

I am poor as f*ck normally. Logged out with 3k Money yesterday

I just had the same - no idea where it came from - surely not the housing tax reimbursement that was mentioned? an in game log showing this stuff really would be useful :confused:

money

• What is your character name in New World: Yasma
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Thule

i already quit the game. thank god

They reimbursed coin to people!

Yes, but i got 70k. That cant be for the house tax.

May have been coin you did not recive from selling itens on the
Marketplace to because that was apenning!

some people i know got like 400k :slight_smile:

I am thinking someone put the decimal separator in the wrong place :o

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.