Governor getting autobanned

The reporting system is ripe for abuse. It seems to be an automatic system, and since we are a large company our governor is getting targeted. I wish there was more of a support network. Maybe a forum specifically for these types of requests. I will accept the job of helping people with these issues. Let me know where to apply.

Hello @journ3y !

People can appeal a ban to have it reviewed by the New World team. All reports are manually reviewed by a human, and no part of our game moderation is automated.

To appeal a ban, submit a web ticket with the justification for having the ban overturned. Be as detailed as possible in your appeal to ensure it’s processed quickly.

Once we receive an appeal, we do our best to review and respond to it quickly. If overturned, the ban is removed from your account.

Submitting multiple appeals won’t expedite the review of your ban. Additionally, you can only appeal a ban once.

To appeal a ban follow this link. Amazon Sign-In

Note: Make sure your Amazon Games Account and Steam Account are linked.

Linking your Amazon and Steam accounts gives you access to the game forums, and allows us to authenticate your game account, and provide support for Amazon Games.

Link your Amazon and Steam account, Here’s the link. Amazon Sign-In

1. Go to Account Settings.

2. Select Link your Steam account.

3. Sign in with the Steam credentials of the account you want to link.

We hope you have an amazing time adventuring through Aeternum!

And what about the players that are purposefully coordinating mass reports against their opponents in an attempt to get the 24-hour autoban enacted on them? This is definitely happening and has even been recorded as it has been done in live streams…these “mass reporters” need to be punished.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.