Gpu - 98% ~ 100%

I didn’t even leave the menu and the GPU usage got pretty high. Should I be worried?
Of the most recent games I tested, New World was the only one that had a problem using the GPU.

AMD Radeo ™ RX 570 with 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory
Memory 16 GB
AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700X Processor (8C/16T, 20MB Cache, 3.8 GHz Precision Boost)
SSD Kingston A400, 240GB, SATA

Hello @GhostStar,

I’m sorry about this, lets try a couple of steps to see if it helps,

1. Confirm via either the AMD Radeon website or NVIDIA website that you are using the most recent GPU Drivers.
  2. Turning on V-Sync may potentially resolve this issue. Lowering Graphical settings to Medium or Low can also help. Please confirm that your system meets minimum requirements for game New World System Requirements - Support | Amazon Games

To enable V-Sync with NVIDIA Control Panel:

• Right-click the desktop, and then select Nvidia Control Panel.
  • Select Manage 3D settings.
  • Under I would like to use the following 3D settings, scroll to Vertical sync.
  • Select Vertical Sync, and then On from the dropdown.
  • Select Apply to confirm the change.

To turn on V-Sync with AMD Catalyst Control Center:

• Right-click your desktop, and select AMD Radeon Software, or select Alt + R.
  • Select the gear icon.
  • Select Graphics.
  • Select Radeon Enhanced Sync.
  1. Make sure that players have configured a fan curve for the GPU. They can do this using either AMD Catalyst or a 3rd party software for Nvidia GPUs such as:
  • Asus GPU Tweak
  • EVGA Precision
  • MSI Afterburner
  • Zotac FireStorm

Hope this helps, take care.

1 Like

Did not work. And as icing on the cake, my AMD graphics card burned out.

Hello @GhostStar,

I’m sorry this happened, can you please contact our chat support Contact Us | Amazon Games Technical support, to escalate this as we will need personal information from you to send to the Dev team.

Hope you have a lovely day, take care.

1 Like

i was same trouble with u
my issue is motherboard
u can check it

1 Like

Thanks LazerEyes, I did some changes and know it’s a little better! Playing with the graphics at low helped quite a bit.

1 Like

Bro buy new pc :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.