Gravwell resets your queue

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: MUSKMAN
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: MARAMMA
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: GRAVWELL IS RESETTING QUEUES
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: CAN’T DO ANYTHING FROM CHANGING WEAPONS TO POTTING
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO, IT MAKES ME RAGE
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    PLAY YOUR GAME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. VIDEO COMING SOON
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  1. GET ROOTED IN GRAVWELL
  2. RAGE SPAMMING YOUR KEYS.
  3. DIE
  4. DESTROY KEYBOARD
  5. BUY NEW KEYBOARD
5 Likes

Hi Rooger, sorry to hear that youre having a bad experience with gravwell, I will get a bug report sent up to the dev team ASAP for you so they can have a look. Thanks for taking the time to post about this, I hope the rest of your day goes well!

1 Like

yeah because it roots you… roots temporarily prevent potting/changing weapons… This is part of the game.

This isn’t a bug its how the roots have always worked since day 1. If this is a bug and has been around for 6 months, thats a bigger issue.

yeah instead of using the ice spike you should have dodged. He got you directly in the middle with the GW, and you were rooted, which temporarily stops potting/weapon swapping.

You got too close and cocky with the ice spike and let his gravewell/maelstrum get the better of you. You just need to recalculate your stratagy against heavy melee like this.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.