Great Axe before the upcoming nerf (1v3 clip)

Gotem

4 Likes

look at all the M1 clicking :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

GA is actually easy to play against.

Only shit players think it is OP. You fail to dodge the slow telegraphed attacks and then cry nerf because you personally suck.

4 Likes

GA could beat goku with how much it teleports

2 Likes

absolutely based. after this “nerf” the dumpster tier players will still be on here crying about how ‘OP’ it is

2 Likes

and the proof is in the pudding classic GA user coping for the lost of his LMB pushing skills.

1 Like

Well I have to spam left click because light attacks give me damage buff stacks

2 Likes

8m lunge 6m dodge. :stuck_out_tongue: cope some more? so glad when dodges will actually no longer be in reach of the lunge it will separate good GA users from LMB spammers like yourself.
and funny you name yourself truthherttz and get buttherttz over someone calling you out on youre BS omgalul

2 Likes

Oh look, everyones surprised that the GA is op!

Actually funny how easy it is to bait the left click spammers :rofl:

2 Likes

only shitters cry about GA. it must suck to be you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

TruthHerttz is buttherttz over being called out and caught in a tale of BS.

You can still chop down trees it is about the same as playing GA right now :joy:

I was only spamming left click when all abilities were on cd , what else was I suppose to do

this video doesn’t even show case what’s strong about the GA - even if people dodge, i can still lunge forward that entire dodge distance with a single light attack.

1 Like

shitters like you will still die to GA and cry for nerfs after patch :smiley_cat:

TruthHerttz is buttherttz over being called out and caught in a tale of BS. keep on coping

Forced to spam left click as GA to get stackable 5% damage increase so we got no choice

1 Like

Dude i like the video :sunglasses: there is nothing wrong with embracing the meta :slight_smile:

lol unless youre name is truthherttz who gets buttherttz that the meta is shifting away from GA