- What is your character name in New World: Rocharlz
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Niraya
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Great Axe skill “REAP” doesn’t do any damage
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It doesn’t do damage when its supposed to.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. Reset my talents twice (350 azoth gone).
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I have no idea. It used to work just fine now it doesn’t.
I am having the same issue.
The bug comes from skilling the first extra ability which increases the Range of the ability.
A guy in other post said that it happens when you get Gravity well in the other tree
Happening to me too. I thought it was just a change that was made because I remember being able to do damage in the beta. Any updates on this?
as of today (october 13th) devs didnt fix this bug in patch 1.02.
So another weak of using a broken ability or more azoth spent to respect.
as of today (october 20th) devs still hasnt fixed this bug in patch 1.0.3
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.