Great Parts About the 1.1 Patch

Let’s get right to it. The Awesome:

• Faction Change Cooldown has been reduced to 60 days (down from 120).
  • Housing taxes are now due every 7 days instead of every 5 days.
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes the tier of crafting and refining stations shown on the map flyout were wrong.
  • Added a confirmation prompt when attempting to “Take All” from the storage shed to avoid annoying accidental misclicks.
  • Upcoming War and Invasion tooltip on the map will now remain closed and not reappear when you open the map if you’ve closed the notification, until the next War or Invasion.
  • New AI enemies
  • Added a +10% Luck bonus and a +30% Gathering Luck bonus to players flagged for PvP. (controversial, I know… )
  • Movement speed bonus of 10% while travelling on roads.

The not-so-awesome:

• Players can no longer post sell orders when their storage is full. (why not? :frowning_face: )

Edit: turns out this may have been implemented to help curb some other exploits with overflow banking. If so, awesome change

5 Likes

I guess some peope used to overload their storage using the trade post?

3 Likes

The not-so-awesome:

• Players can no longer post sell orders when their storage is full. (why not? :frowning_face: )

I don’t quite get that, either.
I guess it could be to combat people storing things on the trading post and cancel the order at another town. It combats not spending Azoth to transport it.
Unfortunately, it’s also a double-edged sword.

I suspect AGS plans to sell extra storage space in the Cash shop. It certainly has been done by others before. So to keep that avenue open they want to stop people stashing stuff on the market. People spending in game coin means nothing to AGS. Spending real world money for storage likely high on their business plan.

2 Likes

Rare Resources from Gathering Nodes

• The short version is we had a couple of probabilities that were multiplying each other resulting in a near-zero chance of some already-rare items dropping. This combined with an issue that could make it next to impossible for an item to drop if your luck values were too high (not exactly how luck should work!), which translated into a “luck sweet spot” that you had to be in to even have a chance (that near-zero chance) at getting a drop.

Cant wait to get out there in full luck gear and pvp flagged to hit all the nodes

2 Likes

Agree. Super confused by it. If I have available auctions (I’m not capped), but my bank is full (this sometimes happens when stuff just expired and got sent to bank - I’d just put them back on the TP… but now I have to find a way to get rid of something (refine, trade, destroy) before being able to post.

I’m a PvE dude, and I know a lot of folks will complain about the buff - but I’m also kind of excited to try it out. If it sucks too much (I’m not getting much done because I’m dying too much), I’ll go back to unflagged and gather in peace.

4 Likes

Still missing the reimbursement to the players that lost their houses in the update 1.0.5 update :confused:

1 Like

You should have asked for interest on the reimbursement.

1 Like

Because everyone is exploiting the trade hall for extra storage, obviously. Isn’t that what you do? Seems like it based on the complaint.

I literally said “YES” louder than I should have while laying in bed reading that I wouldn’t have to close invasion tabs more than once anymore.

3 Likes

The best thing about the patch is easily the trade food stacking fix. It was single-handedly ruining pvp

5 Likes

Just flag, I run pvp missions for tokens and run past 99% of flagged enemies doing the same thing.

On the rare occasion you fight someone, but usually just ignore.

I mean its only way we can hold stuff…there isn’t enough weight for storages…and since some items weight more then they should. that weight gets ate up.

Hell if anything we need 10k per down

I wonder when they going to add the void Gauntlet

I most often always have a full bank and always have 100 auctions active. I don’t put anything on the TP I don’t intend to sell.

Does posting stuff help my bank situation? Yes, naturally. But I don’t use the TP as storage.

Ngl i would buy this extra storage

It explains why the storage space is so small when compared to amount you are able to carry. e.g. built in market to sell storage space in cash shop.

I would want to buy extra storage also.

However until AGS makes more steps to righting the ship I am not spending penny one.

1 Like

It is a bit of a joke that i can carry more in my pockets than 90% of people can carry in their sheds in this game

3 Likes

Because people were able for a small fee “increase” their storage and that was not intended. Handy when you do not have room for all the iron hides I guess.