Green wood copying in server Bran

• What is your character name in New World: Poszukiwacz
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bran
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Copying items
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

On the Bran server, someone put up for sale 29 Green Wood items, 10,000 items per transaction. This is technically impossible, so I believe someone is copying it. please check this problem …

That’s a lot of Green Wood! We’ll double check they don’t just spend their entire days chopping. :wink:

1 Like

If they spend their entire day chopping… “might” be a bot

I’ve been called worse when I spent 12 hours chopping trees. :smiling_face_with_tear:

All jokes aside, we will look into this!

4 Likes

12 hours chopping trees, I would go insane. did you atleast get
some fruits out of it?

Nothing impossible about that, and it wouldn’t take as long as you’d think. Did the price seem higher than normal? It’s common for people to buy up the market on commodities and resell at a higher price.

2 Likes

Or someone with high stock just came back to game. I myself just went back and found that my 50k of Oil i brought 2 months ago for about 0.3-0.4 each to level up furnishing is going now for 1.5 per piece. Furnishing gonna wait for now :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.