- What is your character name in New World: Adonarius
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mahamma
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Players placing camps next to Orichalcum spawn sites, killing their respawn. (See screenshot below)
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit/Griefing technique
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I verified the way the camps kill the respawns on Eden server a couple months ago. This time, someone had left an unfinished camp created with one unit of Wood. I attempted to cause it to despawn by finishing the camp, then crafting a new camp downhill from the site. The offending camp is visible here in the foreground, adjacent to these Orichalcum spawn sites in Monarch’s Bluffs between Antares and the Achernar Gate, with my experimental replacement attempt in the background. I don’t know who placed this camp.
Hey @Spectus hope you’re doing great!
I’m really sorry for this situation you’re experiencing with the unfinished camp exploit/griefing on your server. Please proceed to report this situation next time over the website.
Here you can check our Code of Conduct to check whether or not a player deserves to be reported!
I do appreciate the effort and if you see who’s doing this next time proceed to report it, once again thanks!
Hope it’s helpful, have a wonderful day!
Haha! Get rekt.
Actually, I think it’s quite considerate of them to provide a tent if you’re going to be camping orichalcum nodes. I may do the same myself.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.