Gypsum Orb in Faction Shop

• What is your character name in New World: Marxula

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:City of Brass

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:cannot buy gypsum orb from faction shop for 1.1million days

• Is this a bug or an exploit:bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:cannot purchase item in shop

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: open faction shop and try to buy the orb

1 Like

We’re aware and the team is actively investigating! Please check our Bugs Megathread.

1 Like

This is not just gypsum orb but also anything that has a cooldown time like dungeon orbs… this is really bad as it’s already been couple of days and counting where I cant buy orbs from faction guy

We need this fixed today allowingbthis issue to roll through yhe weekend is goingvto generate a lot of drama. Not having the faction keys available is going to cut accessibility to the new dungeon by a good margin on a weekend.

1 Like

Somebody is going to be working the weekend methinks :slight_smile:

If they could fix the storage chests as well, that would be double bubble.

Hello,have the same problem with G.Orb and other stuff in faction shop!!
Hope for fix soon!!

same issue here, been going on since reset yesterday morning. happening to all the legendary tuning orbs and gypsum orb in the faction shop.

everytime a patch/update happens something else breaks. pretty sad but they already got our money so they dont seem to care. To bad this is linked to some important in game content. Some in ags really have no clue what they are doing amd us players have to deal with it. I had such hopes for this game and have waited for improvements but its now getting to a point where I just dont even want to play anymore because the enjoyment is lost. AGS yall had something that couldve really been nice but yall are dying by a thousand little cuts.

1 Like

They need to allow 3x gypsum per day for a day and/or cut the cooldown in half for a few days to make up for it. I am maxed on Faction tokens and could have had 3 gypsum, 3 or each gen/laz 2 mutators, and a tempest… Now I am going into a weekend short a lot of orbs

You guys need this fixed like yesterday. NOT MONDAY AFTER EVERYONE GOES HOME ALL WEEKEND. We literally can’t play the content you guys just gave us.

1 Like

Why have any orbs? Remove what causes problems.

1 Like

If this was something that benefited us players like it was refreshing faster than intended, you bet you’re ASS they’d have it fixed already. The same day probably. Anything that hinders us is left till whenever convenient to them.

1 Like

AH ok so there is already another post about this before I made mine

I am also a victim #metoo

It’s fixed. restart for update. Thank you guys for not making us wait till monday.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.