Gypsum Orbs Missing & Cooldown Keeps Resetting

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Delboy844
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Nysa - EU
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Gypsum Orbs missing and every time I log in the casting cooldown clock is set to 24h (so always locked out). This has been the case for 24h (22/11). I had a good number of orbs farmed/ready to be used and they are all gone, but no way I can use them anyway due to the reset every time. Im now missing a lot af shard upgrade progress.
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated) Yes - Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Unable to cast Gypsum Casts and lose out on a high volume of Umbral Shards to level up my gear score as a result.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log in and its saying the Gypsum casting is on cooldown (even after the alloted time, it just goes back to 24h).
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 21/11 - 22/11

If you have the items in your inventory, you should be able to still craft. We’re looking into this.