Harbinger Gloves and Chest Armor are not dropping at GS590

• What is your character name in New World: Ace O’Yeah
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Harbinger Gloves and Chest Armor are not dropping GS590 at Ambusti Inferior. Pants, Hat, Shoes drops fine.
  • Is this a bug? Yes, as per Brimstone update named items should drop with 590 GS
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Somehow, too long to impossible farming. RNG with the loot drop and RNG with the GS score in order to upgrade to GS600
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: My brain is dreaming of a complete set, but yes I’m able to recover
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It’s hard to loot so its easily and hard to replicate.
  • When did this happen? 1:39 AM AEDT
2 Likes

Ya this is is as of today about an hour ago. This dropped, Tier V Epic, should be 590. It’s not. AGS, what is going on here? Are some things NOT 590 that are named Tier V?

swamp below 590

Any reply from AGS regarding the harbinger set? are they going to leave it like that? please fix the drop I can farm this 7hrs straight but give me 590gs not less than 590 its pointless spending hours then you will not get the 590gs.