Harvester clothes all gone?

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Raindead

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Tarshish

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: All of my harvest clothes are gone?

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost the gear that I was wearing for my build, making me unable to use my current build unless I find, buy, or craft more gear…

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just launch the game…

5 Likes

Is it not in your inventory right there in the picture?

1 Like

thats skinner clothes

Can confirm, my whole server is missing the Harvesting set. Clothes with harvesting luck are still there but that specific set is missing.

Server: Folkvangr

1 Like

can confirm here too Harvester set is gone…

2 Likes

Same issue. Exited the game last night wearing a full set of Tier 4 Harvester clothes that I purchased at the Trading Post. Started the game today wearing nothing but underwear. Checked all of my storage containers in every town and could not find them anywhere. The Harvester clothes are no longer available at the Trading Post either. If they have removed them from the game I would like some compensation for the coins I spent buying them.

Name: Guinnein
Server: Orun

Bugs are gonna happen but how the eff does something like this happen?

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Dosomar
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU/Ismarus Theta
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: All of my harvest clothes(T5) are gone and I cant even search for new ones on the TP
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost the gear that I was wearing. (T5 Harvesting Gear)
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Logged in naked…

I have exactly same issue as the OP.

My actual set I use to play (+int) so unable to play without buying/collecting/crafting.

Will try out the new stuff when I actually get my items back since I no longer have the gear to play.

Name: Dachande Tusk
Server: Eridanus

Same issue, all my harvester clothes are gone, was going to use the free int to spike my void gauntlet up to 20.

• What is your character name in New World: Sidyrks
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Harvester set is gone.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I was planning to harvest some more Fiber and Silk Threads for my Armoring. Can’t do it as efficiently as I could if I still have my luck set.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: It’s just a screenshot of my character naked on the log-in screen.

Yep. Same issue on my server. I just bought my harvesting gear a couple hours ago too lol…

Name: Blazerxwind
Server: Ys

Same for me, entire set is missing. Can’t even see it on the Trade Post either as an item to buy.

I just logged into game and seen multiple people on world chat complaining about harvester gear mission. I checked mine and all but 1 are all gone. Only legs remains, every other slot is gone.

Me too - all my harvesting gear is gone - first time logging in with the 1.1 patch.

They are aware, it is a bug:

To consolidate the threads that are popping up, I’m going to close this thread and direct you to the thread Deranger posted for updates. Harvesting Gear Disappeared! - #33 by TrevzorFTW