Harvesting Gear Disappeared!

Had a full set of harvesting gear on before patch. All I have left is the hat, what happened???

35 Likes

Nevermind answer below V

1 Like

All harvester’s gear has been deleted you can’t even search it in the trading post

2 Likes

yeah, i bought them from the trading post
well isn’t that just peachy keen!
don’t suppose i got reimbursed for the gold i paid for them!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!

so the duper got my money and i got the shaft… lovely

8 Likes

some people on my server still have theirs

Yeah Harvesting gear and the Luck Recurve Bow you can get from Baines apparently.

2 Likes

Ouchh

1 Like

wait, what? i didnt read that in the patch notes…

1 Like

oh for… %^%&(%&&%^%@$@@$#@#!!! that’s all i have to say to the devs for deleting my gear!!!

ok if they didn’t do it on purpose then i take it back.

2 Likes

it wasn’t, this isn’t intentional

2 Likes

I lost my hat pants and shoes all harvest gear…all found from chests and mobs

5 Likes

oh!! so it might be a bug then…

same, logging in naked and missing the completese of T4 Harvesting gear…
Bought them all on AH, not been reimbursed

2 Likes

Mine were in Storage and were not safe from disappearing, I got mine from chests not the AH so no way was it dupped.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

16 Likes

welcome to actual forced flagging. You want the bonuses for luck and gathering while it takes them a week to fix the gear issue, well flag for PVP and let the ganking begin…

Oh the drama. It’s stated nowhere that they vanished with harvesting items, other gathering stuff are still in the game.
It’s a bug.

1 Like

I too had all of the T4 harvesting clothing on my character removed and apparently deleted. I logged in to a naked character with no sign of my harvester clothing in my inventory or storage.

2 Likes

Can confirm, harvester set missing.

2 Likes

haha… i think the 30% luck advantage to pvp is a tad excessive… however, i don’t pvp, so go gank someone else :slight_smile: