Hatchet -- Against All Odds is completely broken, getting killed in 2 hits again

• What is your character name in New World: Petulant

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yggdrasil (West)

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: A few hatchet users in an opposing company dealing 5-6k damage per hit, even more on crit/heavy, completely wiping out my 13k healer in less than 2-3 hits each time in PVP - aka, the “Against All Odds” is not patched.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit, or bug with the perk AAO.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: No chance against these users.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I have no idea, nor is anyone in their company/faction discussing the details on how to do it, but, confirmed it’s from a linked post here (which I’ll link at the bottom). It is not fixed, nor do I know how to reproduce it so that I can report how they’re doing it, but clearly it’s still possible to be done. All of them are dual-wielding the hatchet, which, they’re doing from their storage/discarded items, but how they’re making Against All Odds affect their damage by almost five times the amount of their original damage is entirely beyond me.

It was said to be patched in the 1.0.5 update here:

• Group Scaling Passives: Fixed issues which could cause passive effects that scaled on the number of nearby foes, such as Bloodlust (Great Axe), Against All Odds (Hatchet), and Outnumbered (Warhammer), to apply incorrectly.

This is clearly not true.

As shown here:

https://forums.newworld.com/t/bugexploit-bloodlust-bug-hatchet-still-workingeven-worse/510957

Just want this to be patched already. This is completely broken.

Is this going to be patched in 1.0.6? Is the team aware this is happening?

@Luxendra

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.